Monday, March 8, 2010

Girls are Weird!





I know, it seems like you've seen pictures like this before on my blog, but believe me--we have a lot of estrogen at our house! I just HAD to post these pictures of Alli in my wedding dress. A few weeks ago Lauren came up with the idea and was modeling my dress around the house, then Alli wanted a turn. They had fun with my veil and the train. Somehow when Lauren took pictures of Alli, all the pictures of Lauren disappeared! Lauren fits my dress like a glove, it's just a little short, and it looks like Alli's getting there! Now if THAT doesn't make me feel old, I don't know what will! What a journey!

5 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

Looks like someone's practicing.

Sarah said...

Girls are the BEST! And yours especially are great. Those pictures are like real wedding day poses; I'm impressed!

Grayson Magleby said...

This is hilarious! Love your girls!

The Bailey Buzz said...

So fun! I love girls! I can't believe how much yours have grown. I just read your message. Yes - lets get together soon. How about if I host something the next time Melanie comes down. I call her and find out when!

Tyra said...

What a shock and surprise to see Alli in your dress. I wish Lauren wouldn't have erased hers. Your girls are growing up so fast. I loved reading about your temple day too. What special memories you are making. What great young women!!