Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little Tech-y

We went to the Carl Bloch Art Show at BYU a few nights ago.  It was really great.  I could have spent the entire night there...They offered iPads for extra info and to help with the presentation--Grandma got one for everybody.  You should have seen how long it took some of the adults to figure out those "new fangled contraptions."  It cracked me up when I found Lindsay with Grandma's iPad putting it through it's paces.

Lindsay's found the main menu and is searching Google Maps!  I think she's studied Daddy on his iPhone.  She knew how to zoom in and out using her index finger and thumb--you know, the "pinch" move?!  It cracked me up that she just sat there with her legs crossed being so grown-up.

Later on during the tour, I'm not sure if she ever really noticed the art work.
She's a funny little one!  Growing up right before my eyes!


3 comments:

Traci said...

I love it! When they say it's "intuitive," they mean it! The kids can work things way better than me! Way to go Linds!!!

Sarah said...

Do you think Lindsay could teach me how to use one?!

Tyra said...

Thanks for getting the tickets, Julie. I think we all enjoyed the beautiful artwork. Lindsay is a pro!