Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saying good-bye

Our trip was almost over, but first we had to see the Mall at Short Hills, a short drive from Ashli's house.  This mall was amazing!  I've never seen soo many high-end stores!  Fun to window shop!
Can I get something at Tiffany's?  We tried on a couple of gorgeous rings and had to do a couple extra gulps when we saw the price tag--$58,000 and $31,000.  Hard to imagine spending that much money on anything I can't live in or drive.
Ash looking tres smashing in a hat at Anthropologie--love that store!
Thanks for a showing us a great time, guys!  We love you!
So sad to say good-bye, but great to come home to my family!  Thanks for letting me go, guys!

1 comment:

Tyra said...

NYC was so fun. We walked our legs off. We will have fun memories forever. All the children look great in their T-shirts.