Thursday, July 17, 2008

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3...


Okay, so I never thought I would have a blog. I am taking a leap of faith, here. All my cute friends and family have blogs...and I hear this is the way to go. I guess I just never knew how to start--thanks for the gentle nudges... But now I am so excited!


Jeff and I have been married for 16 years and have four children, Lauren 13, Allison (Alli) 10, Calvin 6 (and 11/12ths), and Lindsay 2. I get to stay home with these monkeys and have a blast--okay somedays its more like a fizzle. Summer has been busy so far. Somedays I don't know if I'm coming or going...you know the feeling when you know you need to do something, but you're not quite sure what...and then you realize you have two bridal showers on the same night, at the same time in two different cities?! Maybe having a blog will keep me more organized...or at least get me to write things down. Bear with me while I learn how to be a "blogger."


This has been totally fun, but as we "speak" Lindsay is crying and wanting to "dump-ope." She is circling her hands in front of her and saying "Now, now, now." A few days ago Alli was teaching her friend when to jump in at jump-rope. How funny! Lindsay is very observant!


Anyway...it's sort of hard to concentrate when that sort of thing is going on. Gotta go. I just keep telling myself...Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get Lindsay a dump-ope so that she can do double-dutch. The summer is passing so fast. We need to do a swimming day and a water slide day. Enjoy the journey is a great motto!

Rus said...

That picture of you and Jeff looks like you were in Italy. How lame that you didn't invite me.