Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pudding on the Rice

We finally tried "Pudding on the Rice" last night! Yummy! I just thought I'd recommend it to anyone interested. We tried the Raspberry and Castaway Coconut. The raspberry was good--real raspberries and almond flavoring! But our favorite this try was the coconut! Wow! Poor Jeff, he ordered the coconut and I had the raspberry. I decided to help him eat his coconut, why have the extra calories eating the raspberry and the coconut? Our portions were actually very big (one up from the smallest) so he was fine with me sharing--he's always been good with that...I still need a little work. (I, on the other hand, am a little possessive when it comes to my food. It could be growing up in a family with eleven kids...) The girls were excited because I brought them home a treat--Raspberry Rice Pudding! (It's not that it wasn't good--we were just really full!) The good news is, if you like rice pudding, this is a great place! You can even enjoy yourself a little more while you're eating it, because they say it's better for you than ice-cream! Just a little tip to help you on your journey!

2 comments:

Kanani said...

Sounds yummy! I've never tried it? What's it like, all sweet dessert things or are they meals?

Ashli said...

Good to know I always thought rice pudding restaurant style seemed a bit strange.