Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Love "Lucy"


Alli was Lucille Ball in her 5th grade Wax Museum on Friday. She was so excited about getting New York State, because her favorite show has been "I Love Lucy" ever since Aunt Sarah turned them onto it in April 2007! (Rich and Sarah watched the kids for us while we went to Italy. The kids had a wonderful time and picked up a few fun new interests, too!) She borrowed the outfit from a fellow Lucy Lover--Sarah Hash and the retro phone came from Aunt Ashli! Pretty Fun! She said she got pretty tired of holding her pose by the end of the day!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute! She has that same cheerfulness...it works.

Ashli said...

How cute! I'm glad that it worked out.

La Mujer Loca said...

One of my favorites, too. Boy, your Alli has quite the fun personality.

The Clarkes said...

I LOVE it! I am so proud (wipe a tear!) and Alli looks GREAT as Lucy!!!

Tyra said...

We are glad that you are so adventurous, Alli. You looked really great.