Wednesday, March 4, 2009

May I check your bag, sir?

Jeff was in Seattle last weekend for a conference and left his bag out for another trip this weekend. Lindsay was playing with it last night and Jeff asked her if she wanted to get in and go with Daddy on his trip? She quickly climbed right in and held perfectly still. She didn't even move! I think she thought she might really get to go!


When she'd been in there for what I thought was long enough, I started to zip up the bag thinking she'd want to get out. When she didn't move or say anything I unzipped it--then she finally said, "Zip it, Mom." So we zipped it as much as we dared and Lauren pretended to take Lindsay on a trip with her.



Such a funny little bunny!

2 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

That is soooo cute. Sounds like she's a "Daddy's Girl." All of my girls are too.

Tyra said...

How cute is that. I can't believe how still and quiet she was. Pretty precious cargo!