Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to Reality

Can you guess what we've been up to?




We just got back from a really fun cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. We went to the Princess Cays, St. Maartin, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. We did a lot of snorkeling, eating, relaxing, eating, site-seeing, eating, window shopping, and did I mention eating some more? We had beautiful weather the entire time and returned to cold and snow Sunday night! This cruise was a first for both of us, so we were really happy to not get sea sick. Unfortunately, that meant our appetites were in perfect order, so the endless supply of food was a huge downfall! How am I supposed to resist hot pizza, cookies, ice-cream, etc? Needless to say, I am not looking forward to my doctor's appointment today when I get to be weighed--I seriously gained about 5 pounds! That's what happens when you enjoy the journey a little too much, folks!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like so much fun. We are going on our first cruise in Aug. I hope I don't get sick either.

Angelle said...

How fun! I think you and Jeff worked so hard before your trip that the 5 lbs you claim you have gained is most likely still under how much you lost before hand! You two look great! I'm glad you had a nice vacation. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Yoga Girl said...

So Fun Jules! Glad you got to go get some warm SUN.
:D

Traci said...

Love it! Love the fun in the sun! You deserve it! When's it my turn?! ha!

La Mujer Loca said...

So glad we got to see photos. Looks warm and relaxing. How nice.

Tyra said...

Good for you. A cruise is not the time to eat lettuce and carrots. We are happy you got the chance to go and look forward to seeing your pictures.

Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm loving Jeff's headband!