Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey Dog!

I don't know how I let this happen, but I was in charge of Reflections again this year. (This year it was at the Junior High instead of the Elementary School--for future reference--it's much easier at this level!) I "hired" these cute girls to help me with publicity the final week.


Aren't they adorable? Alli and her friends, Tori and Cora were so nice to advertise Monday and Tuesday morning this week as the kids were arriving at school. They were good sports cause it was COLD! And they came relatively cheap--Hot Cocoa, Belgian Waffles and a ride to school made them happy afterwards.



They said lots of kids were taking their pictures and they were sure they would hit YouTube. I couldn't quite tell if they thought this would be cool or not. Thanks girls! You were just what the Reflections Program needed! A Hot Dog always gets people's attention! Now, Who's Hungry?

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I am amazed at the creativity, good job!!

Mandy said...

That is great! So fun!

Yoga Girl said...

Great idea! Awesome that the girls would wear the costumes and make it fun! Way to go girls!

Tyra said...

What great costumes. What a good idea and I'm sure it got the message across. Good food is always a winner as payment.