Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Go Devils!

I don't know if "Lady Devil" really fits Lauren, but she made the Sophomore Volleyball Team this year--so, I guess she's a Lady Devil.  She's only played city league volleyball over the years so we didn't realize how much she liked it until this past Spring when she told us she wanted to try out for the team.  To our surprise, she ramped up her marketing for babysitting and earned enough money so she could pay for Volleyball Camp.  She worked really hard and made it happen!  She is learning to be aggressive (something that doesn't come naturally to Lauren) and really hustle.  It is really fun to watch her grow-up.  She loves being in High School and on this team.
 
Sophomore Team.  Lauren's number 24, center right.

The whole group--Sophs, JV, Varsity.  Lauren is third on the left, top row.

Lauren, Nicki, and Courtney

Lauren and Nicki--two of a kind.

Ready for the ball...She's in the center by the Springville Devil on the floor.

Bring it on!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Congrats, Lauren! You'll have so much fun and I'm jealous you get to be in the back row of the pictures because you're so tall!

CarolAnne said...

I thought the same thing as Lindy...back row! Have a great season!

Angelle said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am such a proud Aunt right now!! I love an atheltic girl...Lauren makes those little shorts look so good too. ;) Congrats Lauren, I want to see you play!!

Mandy said...

Awesome! Way to go Lauren! My number in HS volleyball was 24! :)