Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag You're It!

I've been tagged again. I think by now you know a little too much about me, but for the sake of playing along, here goes. I'm supposed to list 6 of my quirks.

I have a really hard time deciding what to order at restaurants. I really don't want to make a bad choice. I always have a back-up and usually spend the majority of the time checking out everything on the menu and asking everyone else what they are getting. Then when the waiter comes, I have everyone else order and then I panic and order my back-up. It's usually just fine, because my back-up is usually my regular choice, so I know I'll like it. I know--quirky!

I can flip my tongue over in both directions--left to right, and right to left.

I have to have my house picked-up before I can sit down to read, nap, watch TV, etc.

I walk, talk and even sing in my sleep. Jeff has gotten pretty used to it by now and will just say "Julie go to bed."

I love to eat and talk about food. I think I inherited this quirk--when anyone has been on a trip we always ask "How was your trip?" immediately followed by "What did you eat?"

My husband says I like to make up stories for people. It sort of bugs him, because I usually use my stories to rise to someone's defense--even if I don't know them. I always think there's got to be a reason for people to be acting the way they are, besides that they are just idiots (which is what my husband usually decides).

So now it's your turn--Steph, Mandy, Ash, Angelle, Talia...and anyone else--give it a try!

3 comments:

Yoga Girl said...

You are so good! Love your quirks too! I am the same way with my house. In fact once I left the house with my dishes not done and almost had a breakdown until i could come back and clean it up...ok, not that severe, but almost!!! Some days I try to leave it on purpose to help me over this little problem :)

Enjoying the Journey said...

Not me, I embrace my quirky-ness, that's probably why I'm such a mess!

Traci said...

Hey, talented tongue, I can do that too, it freaks my kids out! Love you!