Monday, December 29, 2008

Mini Me


This may not be the best picture in the world, but it sums up my little Lindsay-Lou! She cracks me up! She is at the age where she mimics everything! It is pretty cute! The other night I was on the phone and I turned around to find Lindsay on "her phone" leaning against the wall just like I had been and carrying-on an eerily familiar conversation with one of her "friends." (Notice the crossed ankles even! I didn't realize I do that, but I do!) Jeff took a quick pic with his phone for evidence. Funny girl!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That's pretty cute, Julie. She's such a cutie.

Leigh said...

That's so sweet. It's always funny, the things they pick up. My 2 year old says "thingy" for everything! Thanks for loaning out your girls for us the other night. My kids had a blast with them.

Yoga Girl said...

I love that they do what they see us do...unless it's not the cute things...like saying bad words or being mean...Owen loves to count to 3 and then send me to time out if I don't do what he wants. :)

Angelle said...

LOL! That is so adorable! Two can be so fun.