Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time for a Check-up

We all (yes the entire family) went to the Dentist's today for our check-ups. Lindsay was getting impatient in the waiting room, so she and I went to see how Calvin was doing. Lindsay thought it looked like a lot of fun, so the nice Dentist and Hygenist let her have a turn, even though she's not really old enough yet. Look at all the stuff they let her hold--even "Mr. Sippy!" Notice the pleased look on her face!
Time for counting teeth! How many kids do you know that actually smile during their exam?

Open wide!

Perfect teeth! Nice job Lindsay!

I think I know where Lindsay might want to go for her Birthday this year! (I say this because when I was about 5 I wanted to go to the Doctor for my birthday--I guess I thought that was a pretty cool place, too!)

2 comments:

Angelle said...

Cute pics of little Linds. Last Tues we took Chase to get his teeth cleaned too! All they really did is paint flouride on his teeth. He only sat still if he was holding "Mr. Thirsty." Too cute.

Tyra said...

Where in the world could you find a cuter, sweeter, happier face. All of these new experiences are amazing. I am having a nostalgic Christmas season. I am so glad I have wonderful grandchildren to love and enjoy.