Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Picture Tag


I've never heard of this before, but my cute Sister-in-Law, Ashli tagged me. So this is how it goes...you go to My Pictures and then you go to the fourth folder, fourth picture and pull it into your blog and explain it...is that right, Ash? So here's our awesome picture! This is my only boy--Calvin. Alli (my ten year old) took this picture of him. Alli loves to take pictures! Calvin is apparently squished between two mailboxes in our neighborhood. I didn't even realize she had taken this picture, but it is followed by pictures of her school friends, so my guess is this is from the last day of school last year when we let her take a camera to school. Aren't kids fun? It is really neat as a Mom to watch them grow-up and develop into real people. I love my kids!
So I guess now each of you reading this are tagged! Now you get to find some mysterious picture of your own and share it with the world! No cheating! Thanks for helping to make the journey interesting, Ash.

3 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

How fun. So it's, "Tag, you're it!"

The Bailey Buzz said...

I love your blog Julie! Its so fun to see someone's personality shine through their blog. So I'm not sure I get this tag thing but it sounds fun - I"ll give it a try too!

Ashli said...

I love this picture of Calvin. It is the most natural of him I have seen. Good job, Alli. This will say that this is Ashli's blog but it is really Grandma B. Love you!