Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Haircut

I made a big decision today.  I took Lindsay to get her haircut!


I haven't wanted to cut it yet because it was so cute and curly, but lately we've been consistently having a bad hair day.  The real problem is that she likes to take out any pony tails or clippys that we put in, so not long into the day, the cute hair has become "not so much."  So I've finally given in to the rest of the family's urgings that Lindsay needs a hair cut!  So here she is!  Doesn't she look big?


It turns out to be great timing--her bangs are hiding a nice purple bruise she got just this morning as she was excitedly running to the car to go get her hair cut and then play with friends!  Lindsay is learning that the journey can be bumpy--especially when we run in the house!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute, Julie! I have been trying to get up the courage to cut Kassidy's hair as well. I am growing tired of the "tullett" (toddler mullett!)

Yoga Girl said...

She is soooo cute! Wow her haircut does make her look so grown up! The question now is will she let you style it for her?

Ashli said...

I thought she was cute before but she looks darling!! So big!! Way to go.

Traci said...

So cute! The last picture is the best with that tear hanging on her eye. I love her!

The Clarke Clan said...

Way cute!

La Mujer Loca said...

Love her hair. She does look older. She's beautiful.