Friday, January 30, 2009

Has this ever happened to you?

Lauren has a carpool that leaves every morning around 7:35am, except when one family has the driving duties. It is very frustrating for her that when they drive she only has a few minutes to get to class all the way on the other side of the school! Well, this morning they came on time instead of 10 minutes late! Imagine the shock and awe that created in our house! You see, it was Friday and by the end of the week Lauren has usually learned to embrace their tardiness without too much grumbling...needless to say, she still had a couple of things to do when they honked this morning. It was a little chaotic for a moment then she hurried out the door. All was well. Until 2nd period today when she looked down at her feet and saw this....


When she came home from school today and showed it to me, we laughed so hard that I knew I had to blog it! (She has some Clarke genes after all!) I guess everyone was a little off today, because Calvin wore his shirt backwards, too!

5 comments:

Tyra said...

Lauren, you never know, you may start a new fashion trend "two shoe Friday". These are the things that give you stories to tell later in life.

Traci said...

I love it! What a good laugh!

Yoga Girl said...

I'm sure I've done that before...but i think it was to church. Glad you guys found the humor in it. :)
I think I was really angry and maybe even cried. LOL

Angelle said...

LOL! That is so cute. I love that Lauren didn't even make you come change her shoes out! Good for her.

Angi said...

Oh, sweet Lauren! That story made me giggle. I love that she can already laugh about it! She is mature beyond her years- fo sho!