Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nap Time!

I may have mentioned this before, but...I LOVE NAP TIME! I love to cuddle up under my comforter with a good book and drift off to sleep whenever possible! It helps that Lindsay will go to bed pretty well--IF she gets to sleep with a baby or two. Today she kept adding babies to the list. I thought it was pretty cute when we finally got them all tucked in around her. This is what we had going on today!


I'll make the introductions...on the far left we have the baby Lindsay calls "Big Baby"(I asked Lindsay what her name was and she said "Big"), next is "Sleeping Baby", Lindsay, then comes "Baby Dora", "Dinky" (I think it's really Tinky Winky) and "Sound Baby" (because she make a noise when you squeeze her). As you can tell we are very literal around here! Night-Night! And may there be plenty of naps along your journey!

5 comments:

Yoga Girl said...

You're so lucky Lindsay will still nap...Owen hasn't napped for 6 months or more. And if he does nap he won't go to bed at night....
lucky you!

Traci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci said...

AMEN!!! You are so lucky, our naps only last 30 mins, just enough time to get your hopes up and then get frustrated. She is so darn cute, I love the babies, especially "Big."

Ashli said...

I wish. Lately that has been something I only dream about.

Tyra said...

I love all the babies, especially the cute blonde one in the middle. What a good little mommy to get all of her babies to sleep at the same time.