Friday, January 9, 2009

Ouch!



Man alive! I have a whole new respect for the contestants on "The Biggest Looser!" I have only watched the show a few times, but from what I've seen, I am impressed that they are willing and able to do what they do on NATIONAL television. Yesterday, I didn't go to the gym, so I thought I'd exercise at home with what I could find ON DEMAND. I found Jillian Michael's "30 Minute Shred 1 and 2" and thought "Okay, I'll do that." It was pretty dang intense! I finished #1 and decided I could do #2, so I did. It was a great workout that incorporated cardio, strength, and abs--you know the type that leaves your muscles feeling WORKED for awhile afterwards? But, Holy Cow!...today I am STIFF! I am excited that I was able to get such a good workout at home, but I feel bad for those Biggest Looser contestants that have her kicking their backsides into gear every day for months at a time! That is one tough journey man!

1 comment:

La Mujer Loca said...

I saw the first episode and I decided that I couldn't watch the show and just sit on the couch. I had to get up and do a couple of miles on the treadmill.

Can't imagine doing it with a national audience. You think, maybe it's the money? Although, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to it on TV.