Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bye-Bye Cement Truck!

Well after just about two weeks, our cement truck is finally gone! Yipee! Monday night, out of the blue, the same father and son team (Lauren saw them drop off the truck originally) pulled up to our home in this dump truck. Within four or five minutes they were gone! I'm puzzled...What is the purpose of stowing a junked cement truck in a residential neighborhood, then picking it up again in two week's time? I can't come up with anything in the legal realm of possibilities! Just in case...I took me some pictures! That's right, evidence baby!

"Oh yes, here's where we left it!"

"Just going to hook this puppy up to my dump truck now."

"Do, do-do, do-do...There we go."

"And we're off, son! Nothing to see here, folks! We'll just drive through Springville acting like nothing wierd is happening." I wonder if their journey is going to wind them up in jail!

2 comments:

Yoga Girl said...

Hey I forgot to tell you that the cement truck was actually ours. Rob's tired of driving fancy sports cars, so he just sent those guys out to pick it up for us. Sorry if it was an eyesore for you!

Ashli said...

your blog is psycho! not the posts mind you just the lovely code you got goin on.