Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Wanna Dance

A funny thing happened this morning as we were getting ready for church. Lindsay is usually the first one ready--she's pretty easy. She usually showers with one of us and someone else dresses her. So while the rest of the family was getting ready, she was up in the play room cooking for her baby. I had just turned on some pretty Sunday music when I hear some scuffling noises Just as I'm wondering what that is, I realize, it's Lindsay hurrying down the stairs and saying, "I wanna dance!" In she comes to the front room and spins and spins! This is her typical Sunday morning routine. She loves to dance to the pretty music.

Here she is in action! How is it that little kids can spin forever without getting dizzy?

Here's an interesting look she put together earlier this week. I was impressed that she could put those long socks on all by herself! She loves to wear my shoes around the house. (Notice the Pull-ups? We don't usually go without pants in our house, but remember, we are potty training! You gotta keep an eye on the disappearing design on the front of the Pull-ups.)

Lindsay-Babba! We can't give Lindsay credit for this, this was the brain child of Lauren!

Just another window into the fun little things along our journey.

2 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

I've just recently discovered this talent in Halle. I get her dressed for church and turn on some music. She'll dance. I love it because her church clothes stay clean!

Anonymous said...

How fun to have a cute little girl bring her own sweet spirit of Sunday into your home. It goes to show how good music affects good actions