Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tennis, Anyone?

Lauren is playing tennis this year at Mapleton Jr High.  She is having a great time.  This is Lauren with her doubles partner, Lexi.  They are learning to play together and it is fun to see them progress.

Yesterday was their first inter-murals tournament.  They won!  7-5!  What a dynamic duo!

Ready for anything!

It is fun to see Lauren really enjoying tennis.  She is turning into a really neat girl.  I love being her Mom!  Yesterday was a high point on the journey! 

3 comments:

Lindy said...

What a cute tennis player--I wish I'd had those long legs when I played tennis :) Go Lauren!!!

La Mujer Loca said...

I think she looks like you! Lucky, Lauren.

Mark said...

I am so excited for Lauren to be on the tennis team. I can't wait for my boys to be able to play sports.