Saturday, September 20, 2008

How old am I?

I had a really fun time with my girl friends from my college days a couple nights ago. We went bowling! I know, BOWLING? It was so much fun! We laughed, ate, visited and even rolled the bowling ball down the lane. It was pretty obvious that we weren't pro's, at least most of us (Jen), because we would cheer so loud when we would get a spare or a strike, or even several pins at once! In fact, it was so obvious that we don't do this very often that the owner of the place offered to give us lessons! The really pathetic part however, is that I was stiff the next night! Yup, my hips are sore! So again I ask, "How old am I?" Man, I didn't think this part of the journey (you know, the part when I feel old) would come so quickly! I just tell myself that at least I'm younger than Jeff!

3 comments:

Traci said...

I'm sure you were stiff from all that grabbing of your rear...he he! I had a blast too!

La Mujer Loca said...

I love the work-out video. Very funny. So true.

Yoga Girl said...

LOVE IT! I need to work on the grabbing bum technique for a good work out! ha ha ha!