Monday, September 8, 2008

Cal

What a cute little guy I've got. He is so much fun to have around! I love having a boy. There's just something about little boys...anyway. Last week he brought home a prize from the treasure chest at school. He earned points or tickets all week for good behavior, etc. At the end of the week you can "buy" things from the treasure box. I saw him as he got off the bus with something green and shinny. I was trying to figure out what upcoming holiday this art project was for. He was so proud to show me what he bought. He said it was the second most expensive thing there. I asked him what it was and he couldn't tell me, but he liked it. I think it is a center piece or something. What a funny thing to have in a second grade treasure box! Right? We'll be really festive for St. Patrick's day--I don't think I have any decorations for that holiday, yet.

Nice choice, Calvin. Don't mess with a big pencil, sports erasers, or candy--go for the centerpiece!

Isn't it lovely? Just the thing the keep the journey bright!

2 comments:

La Mujer Loca said...

I think my kids might be related to yours! I don't take the boys school shopping anymore because their taste in clothes and shoes and supplies are always very interesting.
Steph

Anonymous said...

I think Calvin was finding a nice centerpiece to bring home to his mother. Way to go, Calvin. You were truely thinking of others!